Scroll down the page to see upcoming workshops & lectures
A series of professional development workshops are held once a month at the Laussade Studio. I present a wide range of topics to enhance various aspects of your performing, teaching and listening talents. The topic will be announced several weeks in advance.
Each workshop offers:
- A One-hour master class with 2 performers, providing performance opportunities, interpretative suggestions, and insights into advanced teaching processes.
- A 15-minute break with light refreshments.
- A 30-minute lecture, with a different topic each month, addressing such subjects as “The Art of Pedaling” and “Communicating Emotion through Music”.
- A 30-minute technical workshop, with audience participation, focusing on a specific technical challenge to enhance the lecture topic on a practical level. A 15-minute forum devoted to answering your questions regarding your concerns in your personal and teaching repertoire.
These workshops are designed to:
- Increase your listening and musical awareness.
- Improve your technical agility.
- Deepen your musical understanding and ability.
- Offer a constructive and vibrant environment in which to perform and listen (The master class is for anyone who wishes to perform – teachers or students.)
I am also available for workshops, masterclasses and lectures both in private studios or public venues.